Sunday 26 November 2017

# Favourites

My 5 Favourite Songs - November 2017

I can't believe another month has been and gone but that means it's almost December which means Christmas!! (even though I've been raving about it for the past month)

Most of my song choices this month have really been based on the lyrics. I find I'm able to connect to a song more, if I have experienced something similar to what the artist is singing about.

Here are 5 songs I've been loving throughout November ...


Mi Gente - J Balvin, Willy William ft Beyonce


J Balvin and Willy William originally released this song over the summer but have released another version featuring Beyonce. Any song with Beyonce on it is perfection in my book. The song is hella catchy, even though I can't understand a word they're singing apart from "FREEZE." It's such a tune to dance to and is perfect to play on any night out/ at parties.


Perfect - Ed Sheeran

 


Perfect by Ed Sheeran has been out for months now but it's one of my favourite songs off his album ÷. He dropped the much anticipated music video this month and omg it's the cutest thing ever. I love this song so much and it's the perfect song for a relationship (crying at being single rn) Although this song was ruined for me recently by someone close to me, I still love it and have it on repeat.

Gorgeous - Taylor Swift




Taylor swift is back with new music and it's so different to her old sound. I love all the new songs she has released so far and was torn between whether to include Gorgeous or Ready For It? in this list. I chose Gorgeous just because I really like the beat of it plus it's something I'm sure most people can relate to - liking someone you know you don't stand a chance with.

Learn To Let Go - Kesha



I am absolutely loving Kesha's new music. She's such a strong and remarkable person which definitely shines through in both Praying and Learn To Let Go. This song is all about letting go of the demons in your past and not letting it affect your future.  Everyone should take note of the lyrics in this song especially "live and learn and never forget it" as I'm sure we're all guilty, of dwelling on something that's happened in the past.

I Miss You - Clean Bandit ft Julia Michaels



The last song I have been obsessed with this month is I Miss You. Clean Bandit have teamed up with Julia Michaels to release this absolute banger. When I first heard this I wasn't sure what to make of it but it's quickly become one of my favourite songs. It's all about breaking up with an ex and missing them even though you know you shouldn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment