Sunday 15 October 2017

# Lifestyle # Reviews

SugarBearHair Vitamins Review



I'm sure most people are aware of SugarBearHair, it's hard not to be when it seems like every celebrity is endorsing them on Instagram or Facebook. 

When I first saw them I thought "vitamins that make your hair grow don't be silly" and totally discounted them until a few months ago. My hair has always been thin which can be super annoying at times, so I wanted to find something that could make it look and feel a bit thicker. An advert for SugarBearHair appeared on my Facebook news feed again and this time I read up about it and bought a month's bottle.

SugarBearHair is an American company but they ship worldwide which means you occur shipping costs and they can take a while to arrive. It took 10 days for my order to reach me here in the UK.

They recommend you take 2 of the gummy bears a day. I take mine at the same time just because I find it easier, but some people prefer to take one in the morning and one in the evening. They sell a 1 month, 3 month and 6 month pack with each bottle containing 60 gummies. The 3 month and 6 month packs also come with a free gift.


They contain:
Vitamin A
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Vitamin B-5
Vitamin B-6
Vitamin B-12
Folic Acid
Biotin (which is apparently what makes your hair stronger)



The vitamins look exactly like described and are honestly some of the cutest vitamins I've ever come across. They are turquoise bears and have a sweet berry taste which makes taking vitamins fun. They are also suitable for vegetarians and are gluten,soy and cruelty free.


Believe it or not these vitamins have worked wonders on my hair, unfortunately I didn't take a photo of my hair before I started taking them so I can't compare it. However just by feeling my hair it feels fuller and slightly more thicker. People have also complimented me on how shiny it is too which is a bonus. My hair has always grown pretty quickly (every time I get a hair cut my hairdresser always mentions it) so in regards to them making my hair grow I didn't really notice a difference.

I've nearly finished my first bottle and have ordered another one. I am seriously impressed with what these vitamins have done so far, and am curious to see if they will keep working for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment