Sunday 22 October 2017

# Favourites

My 5 Favourite Songs - October 2017

I love listening to music and spend a good 95% of my time listening to it, so I'd thought I'd start a new monthly feature on my blog. Each month I will write about 5 songs I have been loving.

Here are 5 songs I haven't stopped listening to throughout October .....

Too Much To Ask - Niall Horan



Even though I was never a massive fan of 1D Niall was always my favourite, so when he started releasing solo music I freaked out a little bit. I love the style of music Niall creates, it's so relaxed and chilled and is perfect to listen to on a lazy afternoon or when driving in the car. I've had Too Much To Ask pretty much on a constant loop since the first day I heard it, and I'm lucky enough to be seeing Niall live next March. I may just cry when he performs this song.


Havana - Camila Cabello ft Young Thug



Havana by Camila is one of the most catchiest songs out at the moment. I should dislike it because it's constantly played on the radio at work, but I just can't help singing along to it. I love how upbeat it is and it gives off serious Latin vibes.


Dusk Till Dawn - Zayn ft Sia



When I first heard Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn and Sia I wasn't a massive fan, however it kept getting played on music channels and it started to grow on me. I now find myself belting out the chorus whenever I hear it. I think this would make a cute relationship song as the lyrics mention always being there for the other person no matter what.


Too Good At Goodbyes - Sam Smith



You have no idea how happy I am that Sam Smith is back with new music. Sam Smith is one of the very few artists who manages to make you feel his emotions in every song he releases. He does this again with Too Good At Goodbyes which I can fully relate to, as I'm sure many others can as well. I particularly love the lyrics "Baby we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true."


Lonely Together - Avicii ft Rita Ora



When I found out that Avicii had teamed up with Rita Ora to make a song I got so excited. I love them both so much and Avicii slays every track he works on. I started listening to this track more after Rita performed it on Strictly Come Dancing and fell it love with it. It's the perfect song to get you ready for a night out and to even bust a move to in the club. Great job Avicii.


What songs have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment