Sunday 19 February 2017

# Beauty

How I Clean My Makeup Brushes


When it comes to cleaning makeup brushes there are 2 types of people. Some love it and really enjoy it, whereas others hate it and try to put it off as long as possible. Whichever category you fall in you know it has to be done, unless you want gross bacteria on your face.

I used to hate cleaning my make up brushes, I always thought of it as a "chore" but since investing in the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing palette last year, I've started enjoying cleaning my make up brushes. Not only does it leave my brushes feeling super soft but it also speeds up the process.

Here's how I do it...











1) Put your hand into the palette and wet it with warm water 
2) Add a tiny amount of the Real Techniques brush cleansing gel on to the palette (do this for each brush you are cleaning)
3) Swirl your brush in a circular motion across the palette until it is clean (it still amazes me how dirty my brushes get) 
4) Rinse you brush and squeeze out any excess water
5) Lie flat or upside down and allow brushes to dry (I tend to lay mine on a towel and leave them to dry overnight)
6) Enjoy your clean makeup brushes


The brushes I cleaned in this post were

Brush I use to fill in my eyebrows (I'm not too sure of the brand because I got given it by my mum as part of a set she never used)


How do you clean your makeup brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment