Sunday 27 November 2016

# Favourites

November Favourites 2016

As November draws to a close, I thought I would do a post about some of the things I've been loving throughout this month.


M&M Hot Chocolate


With the weather getting colder I love nothing more than drinking a hot chocolate before bed, topped with whipped cream and marshmallows. This month I discovered M&M hot chocolate and it is one of the nicest hot chocolates I've had in a long time. It contains mini M&M's which melt when water/milk is added, to give you a chocolatey taste right down to the last sip. It is so easy to make as well, you put 3-4 teaspoons in a mug then pour in warm milk or water (I prefer to use milk as I feel that it gives it an extra special taste) stir with a spoon then it's ready to drink. 


Cadbury White Chocolate Fingers


Anything white chocolate is going to be a favourite of mine. I love Cadbury products anyway because let's be real who doesn't love chocolate? but this is probably one of my favourite products. It combines 2 of my favourite things (biscuits and white chocolate) to make the perfect snack. I tend to eat them whilst watching TV/a film or when reading a book (I did eat a whole box once without realising but ssh). They are definitely moreish and once you've had one you'll keep wanting to go back for more.


         Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Face Wash


My skin can be quite sensitive at times so I swear by Simple products. I actually picked this up in Boots because my normal face wash was out of stock but I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin since using it. My skin is not as red or as oily after using the product and it leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I use this in the morning and sometimes in the evening as well just to freshen my skin up a bit. One of the best things about this face wash is that you don't need to use too much of it for it to work, which means it lasts longer.



Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil


This is a product I have been using for well over a year now. This is always in my handbag but I find myself reaching for it more in Autumn/Winter when my lips become dry. It leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturised all day long. One thing I particularly love about this product is that it leaves your lips with a bit of a shine, so even if I'm not wearing another lip product it can seem like I am. I also like the applicator that comes with it, it is a sponge tip applicator which makes applying it so easy. I've only ever bought the honey flavour because honey seems to work well on my lips and stops them from becoming chapped, but they also sell a raspberry flavour and a red berry flavour.


Teddy Robe Dressing Gown



 This is the softest dressing gown I've ever owned. It's from Topshop and costs £32.00 but is worth the price tag. I've practically been living in this dressing gown every evening/weekend and if I could wear it to work/social gatherings I probably would. I love the detail on it especially the little teddy ears on the hood and it's really thick so even if the heating is off you won't be cold.


               I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here


I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is back on TV and I couldn't be more excited. It's one of my all time favourite shows and as soon as November rolls around I count down the days. For those not familiar with the show it involves 12 celebrities going into the jungle down under (Australia) Whilst there they complete in trials involving lots of bugs/animals in order to win food for their camp mates. The show is hosted by Ant and Dec (aka the best presenters ever) This year I'm rooting for Scarlett or Joel to win because they're both amazing and so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment